Loose Leaf Tea Program:
• Significantly profitable price margins with surprisingly low maintenance
• Upscale presentation with a unique, full sensory experience
• Over 200 unique and traditional premium organic teas, tisanes and blends
• Appeals to both the experienced tea drinker and the novice
• Custom tailored offerings for hotels, restaurants, spas and retail
• Hand blended and packed fresh in convenient, resealable packaging
• Low minimums; fast turnaround
Iced Tea Program:
• Offering a wide variety of cost-effective, award-winning iced teas
• Fresh-steeped whole leaf grade; not concentrate or dust grade
• Enhance your beverage options by creating signature drinks
• Art of Tea offers a variety of iced tea equipment for qualified
participants in our iced tea program
• Low minimums - available in cases of 25 or 50 three gallon pouches
• Nationwide shipping; fast turnaround
Bagged Tea Program:
• A variety of unique and traditional teas, as well as caffeine-free herbal
• Premium whole leaf teas - no dust or fannings
• Convenient, maintenance-free portion control
• Eco-friendly, biodegradable pyramid teabags
• Low minimum orders
• Retail display and self-serve station options
• Attractive, distinct packaging with high visibility
As an Art of Tea Wholesale Customer You Get:
Over 200 different products including award winning Loose Leaf Tea, Iced Tea, Bagged Tea and gourmet teaware.
Initial orders can be samples only. We have a low $75 minimum for wholesale orders. This can be a combined order of different teas.
Education & Training
We provide ongoing training and tasting notes to our partners so they can better serve and sell customers.
We work closely with our partners to create tea offerings that compliment their menus and delight their customers.
We offer only premium teas, tisanes, and blends at a reasonable cost savings. Plus we offer discounts on bulk items.
24/7 Access to your account. With up to date processing information.
This is a new feature so let’s build it up! Share your opinions on products with our community.